Friday, May 16, 2008

Chicks Dig Radiohead, Right?

Over the past few days, I've seen tons of Myspace bulletins concerning Sunday's Radiohead show at Starplex. People looking for tickets, people selling tickets, people bragging about having tickets, people crying about NOT having tickets. Basically, Radiohead's first Dallas show in a long time seems like it's going to be a big event. Anyway, below is my favorite Radiohead related Myspace bulletin, posted by a friend of WSJR this morning (who I won't name out of the kindness of my heart):


Howdy,

I have an extra ticket to Radiohead on Sunday and currently have nobody to go with. Since I am feeling a bit out of the ordinary. I thought I would do something completely different from the norm. So here it is...

If you are an attractive, single, fun, female that loves Radiohead just as much as I do. Then, you automatically qualify to be my potential date for the show. If you are chosen, I will take you out to brunch (Mimosas included). Next we will headout to the theater to view a movie. After, we will go to a small Radiohead Pre-party on the roof of my friends place. Then, when we are all nice a toasty. We will venture off to see the best band in the whole entire world.

Sound like fun?!

What do you have to do, you ask? Well, simply send me a message explaining the reasons why I should pick you to go to Radiohead with me. The winner will be chosen on Saturday evening. So, I know this sounds all too weird but trust me... You will have a blast! DO IT!

Cheers,



Dude brah, I think you wanna take her to brunch the morning AFTER the date, know what I mean?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

adddddddddddddddddddddddorable

Anonymous said...

what a dork

Anonymous said...

i wanna poop in that guys cheese fries!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

let me know how that works out for you brah

Anonymous said...

dude. its in the bag...

Anonymous said...

dude do you live in dallas?

Anonymous said...

here's an even better idea... you give me both tickets, i'll sell 'em on ebay, and then take the money and buy some meth.

Anonymous said...

go sally!! I hope you win. I want you to come!

Anonymous said...

yeah sally, i want you to come too. he he he.

Anonymous said...

"We will venture off to see the best band in the whole entire world."

Wow, you're going to see the Traveling Wilburys!? Hot damn!!!!!

Anonymous said...

tonight was fanfuckingtastic.

dude lied about brunch though...

Anonymous said...

i wanna date w/dutch oven!!